Ms. Sawyer's Blog

Welcome!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Updates Friday 10/3/08

The student of the week has been pushed back one week. I will be sending home a new schedule in the next Wednesday folder. With Hurricane Ike, it changed everything, so thank you for your patience.

The BG Carnival will be on Saturday, October 18th. I will be there and if I see your child they will get a dollar for our incentive chart. So make sure they look for me. Don't forget to order your t-shirts, I saw them today and they are really nice, great to wear on spirit days and field trips.

Thursday, October 9th is a still a fall holiday. So there is no school next Thursday, unless HISD decides to use it as a makeup day for the Hurricane. I will keep you updated if anything changes with that.

Wednesday, October 8th are fall pictures, students must be in uniform for these pictures. If you want to buy a package, please make sure to turn in the envelope to me by the 8th.

October 14 is the Summer Reading Party, if your child received an invitation, the party begins at 7:30.