1. Next week I will be sending home a permission slip for a field trip to Main Street Theater. We will be going on Tuesday, December 9th. I will be looking for some parent volunteers, if you are interested please let me know.
2. On Monday, November 24th, Briargrove is presenting their first annual Math Night, I will definitely need some parents to help out. If you would like to participate please contact me at jbronste@houstonisd.org
3. I have sent home a Scholastic book order. It is due on November 10th. I would like to place the order in time to receive the books before Thanksgiving break.
4. Class pictures are on November 12th and 13th. I will let you know what day our picture will be on once I am informed. Student pictures (individual) can be retaken on November 13th.
5. November 7th is no longer an early dismissal day, it will be a regular school day.
Ms. Sawyer's Blog
Welcome!