Dear Parents,
As October 31st is fast approaching, I have many exicitng math activities in store for "Pumpkin Day". I was wondering if I might be able to have some help in purchasing small pumpkins for math activities. I've tried this activity before with the extra small pumpkins that you can buy in bags but, unfortunately, they are too tiny to cut around the stem. If you would be interested in sending in one pumpkin or a few, please feel free to do so. I am hoping to get a total of ten pumpkins for the acitvities and I will raffle them off at the end of the day! Also I need some small carving knives and scoops that you can buy at Walmart for about $1.00. I have bought about five, but last year the carving knives broke quickly and we didn't have any more.
Thanks a bunch!
Ms. Sawyer's Blog
Welcome!