Ms. Sawyer's Blog

Welcome!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Homework August 25-29, 2008

Monday: 8/25/08

Get all papers signed, including parent letter, student code of conduct & student information. Please return tomorrow. Attached is a copy of BG school rules, we will be going over them in class, but please study for a quiz that will be next week. You may keep this sheet, just tear off the homework packet. Work on Sunshine Math Problems throughout the week.

Tuesday: 8/26/08

Work on t-shirt activity, artifact bag (use the bag I gave you) and Math about me Explain to a parent or family member about mutual respect and attentive listening. Fill out on homework sheet.

Wednesday: 8/27/08

Work on t-shirt activity, artifact bag (use the bag I gave you) and Math about me Explain to a parent or family member about appreciations/no put-downs. Fill out on homework sheet.

Thursday: 8/28/08

Work on t-shirt activity, artifact bag 9use the bag I gave you) and Math about me Explain to a parent or family member about right to pass/right to participate. Fill out on homework sheet.

Friday: 8/29/08

Homework packet is due today. I am looking forward to seeing what you put in your artifact bag!!