
I had a wonderful day with my new group of students. It is always so interesting to hear children talk about their lives, they are always so dramatic. We spent about 45 minutes today talking about mutual respect and how it applies to teachers, other students, property of other students, the school and in the cafeteria. We spent time discussing why mutual respect is so important and how we can use it in all the different areas of the school.
We did some get to know you activities. I did find out that my students have a lot of pets also. I always love seeing pictures of animals, so feel free to send them in.
I hope you have will have a chance to go through the Wednesday folder this evening. I know there is a lot in there (sorry for that). Please return as soon as possible:
We did some get to know you activities. I did find out that my students have a lot of pets also. I always love seeing pictures of animals, so feel free to send them in.
I hope you have will have a chance to go through the Wednesday folder this evening. I know there is a lot in there (sorry for that). Please return as soon as possible:
- Pink student information sheet
- Reduced lunch program (if necessary)
- Employment survey (optional)
- Enrollment Card
- About your child (you may use the index card provided or email me a response)
- Welcome letter needs to be signed (yellow copy needs to returned, white copy in back of folder is yours to keep)
- Code of Conduct (I put a posted note on the sheet I need back, you keep the book. Just fill out the yellow highlighted parts)
I think that is everything, please feel free to write me if you have any questions at jbronste@houstonisd.org
I can't wait for another wonderful & exciting day! Mrs. Sawyer